Recipe: Perfect Children special sizzler # Bangalore

Children special sizzler # Bangalore.

Children special sizzler # Bangalore You can cook Children special sizzler # Bangalore using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Children special sizzler # Bangalore

  1. You need 1 bowl of mix veg.(paneer capscicum,carrot,full gobi.).
  2. You need 1 Bowl of boiled noodles.
  3. You need 1 of small bowl rice.(chopped cabbage, capscicum, carrot).
  4. You need 1 of small bowl cabbage manchurian.
  5. You need 1 Bowl of French fries.
  6. It's 1 TSP of Soya sauce.
  7. Prepare 1 TSP of Chilly sauce.
  8. You need 1 TSP of Vinegar.
  9. You need 1 TSP of Ginger chilly paste.
  10. You need to taste of Salt according.
  11. Prepare 1 TSP of Black pepper.
  12. Prepare 1 TSP of Tomoto ketchup.
  13. It's of Cabbage leaves 4pcs.

Children special sizzler # Bangalore instructions

  1. Manchurian banane k liye cabbage chin le. Usme salt black pepper maida corn flour mix karke fry kare..
  2. Mixed vegetables Ko square cut kar k ek pan me butter garam kar k mixed vegetables dal kar high flame me saute kare. Usme pepper powder salt dal kar side me rakhe..
  3. Noodles Ko boil kar k thanda kare. Ek pan me oil dal kar Ginger chilly paste aur noodles dal kar Soya sauce vinegar chilly sauce ketchup salt dal kar mix kar k side me rakhe..
  4. Potato chil k acche se wash kar k dry kar le.Usme corn flour chilly flakes origano dal kar fry kar k side me rakhe..
  5. Rice Ko boil kar k thanda kare.Ek pan me oil garam kar k Usme chopped vegetables black pepper salt Soya sauce vinegar chilly sauce dal kar saute kare.Baad me Usme rice dal kar mix kar k side me rakhe..
  6. Ab ek sizzler plate Ko high flame pe garam kare.Chalu gas par hi Usme cabbage k leaves rakhe. middle me rice ek side mix vegetables doosri sid e noodles rakhe.Dono side French fries rakhe. Us k Baad Pani butter mix kar k side me Dale aur gas switch off kare..
  7. Children special sizzler ready to serve..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Easiest Way to Cook 2020 Chicken Pinwheels + green rita

Recipe: 2020 Yummy Pinwheels

Recipe: Appetizing Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs