Recipe: 2021 My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺

My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺.

My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺ You can have My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺ using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺

  1. It's 1 pint of Boiling water.
  2. Prepare 1/4 Cup of Pearl Barley.
  3. It's 1 tbls of diced white onion.
  4. Prepare 1/2 can of Thick chicken soup.
  5. Prepare 1/4 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
  6. Prepare 1 of dried veg stock cube.1 pinch Salt.

My Chicken and Barley Soup ☺ instructions

  1. Add all the ingredients together.but not the canned soup. Bring to the boil then turn down and simmer for 20 minutes. To cook the barley..
  2. After that time add another cup of boiling water and then stir often for 10 minutes..
  3. Lastly Add the canned soup stir and simmer for a further 20 minutes then turn off and leave to thicken..
  4. Heat up when you are ready to eat.and add 1/4 cup double Cream (optional)add a little chia seeds to garnish..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Easiest Way to Cook 2020 Chicken Pinwheels + green rita

Recipe: 2020 Yummy Pinwheels

Recipe: Appetizing Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs