Recipe: Perfect Sweet and sour fish

Sweet and sour fish. Sweet and Sour Fish is a very popular dish in China, and it's almost always served as a whole fish. The dish tends to be quite expensive, as it's usually straight out of a live fish tank and served with a pretty fancy presentation. While I'm working on the recipe for the banquet-style whole sweet and.

Sweet and sour fish Most of my friends do not cook as they find that cooking is a chore rather than an activity they'd enjoy. Remove the fish from the pan, set aside. Prepare the sweet and sour sauce by. You can have Sweet and sour fish using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Sweet and sour fish

  1. You need 1 of large tilapia fish.
  2. It's 3 of medium onions.
  3. You need 4 of tomatoes.
  4. Prepare 1 of capsicum.
  5. It's 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
  6. You need of I tube tomato paste.
  7. You need 1 cup of mango juice.
  8. Prepare 1/2 of white pepper.
  9. You need 1/2 of Cayenne pepper.
  10. You need 2 of bell peppers.
  11. Prepare 1/2 of oregano powder.
  12. You need 1 bunch of parsely.
  13. You need 1/2 of cumin powder.
  14. It's 1/2 cup of white wine.

Who doesn't love fish, fried and tossed in sauce. Come with me…I will give you a piggyback to flavor town. I adapted this recipe from Martin Yan's cooking I was looking for a recipe of sweet and sour sauce without use of pineapples I will try your recipe and share how it will turn out thanks for the same. Sweet and sour fish came to me as I was driving home from fishing.

Sweet and sour fish instructions

  1. Remove scales from the fish and wash the fish.
  2. Cut into desirable size.
  3. Marinate with lemon rind and lemon juice and salt.
  4. Marinate for 30 min.
  5. Deep fry fish until golden brown.
  6. In another pot cook onions until golden brown then add garlic & ginger paste, cook for a while then add tomato paste, tomatoes, capsicum,.
  7. Add the dry Spices and white wine (optional).
  8. Then add fish cook for a while be gentle as you stir.
  9. Add mango juice stir let it sit for a while add chopped parsely then your food is ready 😎😎😎.
  10. Yummy 😋😋😋😋 serve with ugali and greens.
  11. Enjoy.

I'd caught some nice Pacific rockfish with my friend RJ out of Emeryville on the Sundance and was stuck in traffic, giving me some time to think. What would I do with these fish? It was hot at the time and I wanted something that. Home style Chinese sweet and sour fish -Tang Cu Yu (糖醋鱼). If you ever enjoyed a Chinese Spring Festival eve dinner with a Chinese family, you may If your fish has a black tissue attached, remove them.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Easiest Way to Cook 2020 Chicken Pinwheels + green rita

Recipe: 2020 Yummy Pinwheels

Recipe: Appetizing Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs